Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oily stains

Post Thanks / Like

oily stains

do you guys know how to eliminate oily stains like cooking oil, engine oil on clothes? I have family members that both works as chef and mechanic so they'll always return home with their apron & overall covered with oily stains. I tried few methods but it doesn't work well. yes I admit the washer itself is quite ancient but I don't think by changing into new washer will solve the issue. pls help! thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    do you guys know how to eliminate oily stains like cooking oil, engine oil on clothes? I have family members that both works as chef and mechanic so they'll always return home with their apron & overall covered with oily stains. I tried few methods but it doesn't work well. yes I admit the washer itself is quite ancient but I don't think by changing into new washer will solve the issue. pls help! thanks in advance!
    what washer do you use? im using my old LG but it still manage to eliminate oily stains

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    some new washer actually got strong stain removal power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ipohlai View Post
    what washer do you use? im using my old LG but it still manage to eliminate oily stains
    wow thats great tho. how old is your washer? there are so many fascinating tech built-in for washers nowadays that make me do a survey for a potential new washer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    yea true these days it seems like big companies are competing in producing a very high tech washing machine.. i kinda like it because it makes my life easier hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    or mybe can opt to external help like vanish or bicarbonate powder or something else to eliminate the oil but even i myself find it hassle and tiring to do such things

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    wow thats great tho. how old is your washer? there are so many fascinating tech built-in for washers nowadays that make me do a survey for a potential new washer
    already 5-6 years. it still works good. there are lots of new technologies in latest washers now. some can even wash their own tub

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    or mybe can opt to external help like vanish or bicarbonate powder or something else to eliminate the oil but even i myself find it hassle and tiring to do such things
    yeah it's best to just get a new washer. im always overwhelmed with laundry i cant be doing external help all the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ipohlai View Post
    already 5-6 years. it still works good. there are lots of new technologies in latest washers now. some can even wash their own tub
    yeap thats the thing. even if u plan to buy a new one, its gonna be worth it in the end since the tech is so much better than the previous products

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

yeah it's best to just get a new washer. im always overwhelmed with laundry i cant be doing external help all the time
    yea i got it tho..imagine being so tired from working all day and then when it comes the time to do the laundry you need this and that just to make sure your clothes are well cleaned..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.