Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best gift for maid

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledacker View Post
    Not really tho. it cost just around RM3K and ofcoz has installment. They have stainmaster and water bazooka. Which is effective for deep cleaning and removing stains!
    I've heard about stainmaster and water bazooka. But how will it work on our clothes? My buddy said her washer doesn't require bleach because it has such functions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    I've heard about stainmaster and water bazooka. But how will it work on our clothes? My buddy said her washer doesn't require bleach because it has such functions.
    It's a built in function so whenever u wash your clothes, it will automatically turned on. And yes it can remove lot of stains including coffee, tea and lipsticks too

Post Thanks / Like
    Yaa, fact that they onyl need cold water is also amazing enough.. U can save electricity too. So, can manage ur financial better
    Hehehe the fact that they can fit till 18kg is already good. When u have this washer at home, u dont need to go to dobi anymore u knowww

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    Hehehe the fact that they can fit till 18kg is already good. When u have this washer at home, u dont need to go to dobi anymore u knowww
    Right?? I think thats the best a washer could provide. Though, the design is minimalist and the washer is not too big as well. So it can fit in a lot of house!

Post Thanks / Like
    Right?? I think thats the best a washer could provide. Though, the design is minimalist and the washer is not too big as well. So it can fit in a lot of house!
    Yaa. I love the color too, suits well hahaha. Thanks to Panasonic for releasing this model actually. Cn take a look more here hehe https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-...fd18v1brt.html

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

It's a built in function so whenever u wash your clothes, it will automatically turned on. And yes it can remove lot of stains including coffee, tea and lipsticks too
    Ah i seee. I think this washer is perfect for me la because my scarf is always stained with lipsticks lol. Btw, thanks for the idea, it makes me want to buy this machine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.