Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: washing pets' stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    I agree with what you said. But are there reliable washing machines in Malaysia? My knowledge of washers in Malaysia is limited to the most basic models
    a lot i guess...considering from one website i made survey before, there's plenty of models sold locally that have advanced technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    ofc there are notably panasonic should be noteworthy since their washers come with lots of useful technologies
    What capabilities can Panasonic provide? Hmm wonder LG is cheaper or Panasonic is cheaper?
    Last edited by catwang; 16-11-22 at 09:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    theres a lot but if i were to pick my favourite i would say econavi..have you ever heard about econavi though?
    Absolutely not; econavi is a term with which I am not familiar. Exactly what is that? Interesting, to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like
    What capabilities can Panasonic provide? Hmm wonder LG is cheaper or Panasonic is cheaper?
    not sure about the price bcs theres a lot of models and the price vary and i think it goes the same as well with any brand. so price aside, what attracts me about panasonic is it has fast wash my schedule is packed so i really like anything that goes express to save my time

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty sure their website can help you very well with this matter...i looked up on it recently and panasonic explains a lot regarding what features they use to help us lay-man understand how each feature works...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ipohlai View Post
    Absolutely not; econavi is a term with which I am not familiar. Exactly what is that? Interesting, to say the least.
    it might be more than what im about to say but to say the least it helps to save energy especially water..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    not sure about the price bcs theres a lot of models and the price vary and i think it goes the same as well with any brand. so price aside, what attracts me about panasonic is it has fast wash my schedule is packed so i really like anything that goes express to save my time
    What is the Panasonic washing machine's maximum speed? Since my current washing machine has a quick cycle, however it only takes 40 minutes

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    it might be more than what im about to say but to say the least it helps to save energy especially water..
    All right, now I get it. Did you know that the Bosch washing machine also has a water-saving feature?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siapsiap View Post
    pretty sure their website can help you very well with this matter...i looked up on it recently and panasonic explains a lot regarding what features they use to help us lay-man understand how each feature works...
    Yes, thanks for the feedback. I read Panasonic's website and their machine is nice. My better half is thinking about purchasing one of their machines.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by ipohlai View Post
    All right, now I get it. Did you know that the Bosch washing machine also has a water-saving feature?
    tbh im not really sure.. maybe they do maybe they dont. but for sure, panasonic got it. if you dont believe me you can check out this model top load- NA-FD14V1BRT. but the size is medium, they have other models for big capacity if this one a bit small for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.