Thread: Sara Shepard Never Have I Ever & Pretty Little Liars Book 9 (Twisted)

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Sara Shepard Never Have I Ever & Pretty Little Liars Book 9 (Twisted)

Hi! sy cari ebook utk buku Sara Shepard - Never Have I ever & Pretty Little Liars - Twisted (Book 9)Sesapa ada, nak mintak... ^^

Post Thanks / Like
    [MF] Pretty Little Liars series 1-11

Everyone has something to hide specially high school juniors spencer, aria, emily, and hanna.
    Spencer covets her sister's boyfriend. Aria's fantasizing about her English teacher. Emily's crushing on the new girl at school. Hanna uses some ugly tricks to stay beautiful.
    But they've all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Alison vanished.
    How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, and all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what? I'm telling.

Book List

Pretty Little Liars (October 3, 2006). ISBN 978-0-06-088730-8
    Flawless (March 7, 2007). ISBN 978-0-06-088733-9
    Perfect (August 21, 2007). ISBN 978-0-06-088736-0
    Unbelievable (May 27, 2008). ISBN 978-0-06-088739-1
    Wicked (November 25, 2008). ISBN 978-0-06-156607-3
    Killer (June 30, 2009). ISBN 978-0-06-156611-0
    Heartless (January 19, 2010). ISBN 978-0-06-156614-1
    Wanted (June 8, 2010). ISBN 978-0-06-156617-2
    Twisted (July 5, 2011). ISBN 978-0-06-208101-8
    Ruthless (December 6, 2011). ISBN 978-0-06-208186-5
    Stunning (June 1, 2012). ISBN 978-0-06-208189-6

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?gvul1imw8c97uo3

3. Thanks auntymuammar thanked for this post
    Likes auntymuammar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [MF]THE LYING GAME 1-4

The Lying Game 1

I had a life anyone would kill for.

Then someone did.

The worst part of being dead is that there’s nothing left to live for. No more kisses. No more secrets. No more gossip. It’s enough to kill a girl all over again. But I’m about to get something no one else does—an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never even got to meet.

Now Emma’s desperate to know what happened to me. And the only way to figure it out is to be me—to slip into my old life and piece it all together. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Pretend to be a happy, carefree daughter when she hugs my parents good night? And can she keep up the charade, even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting new series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

The Lying Game 2 - NEVER HAVE I EVER

My perfect life was a lie.

Now I’d do anything to uncover the truth.

Not long ago, I had everything a girl could wish for: amazing friends, an adorable boyfriend, a loving family. But none of them know that I’m gone—that I’m dead. To solve my murder, my long-lost twin sister, Emma, has taken my place. She sleeps in my room, wears my clothes, and calls my parents Mom and Dad.

And my killer is watching her every move.

I remember little from my life, just flashes and flickers, so all I can do is follow along as Emma tries to solve the mystery of my disappearance. But the deeper she digs, the more suspects she uncovers. It turns out my friends and I played a lot of games—games that ruined people’s lives. Anyone could want revenge . . . anyone could want me—and now Emma—dead.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer

The Lying Game 3 - TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE

My killer is out there.

And my sister might be next.

Two months before I died, my best friend’s brother disappeared. I have no idea where Thayer went or why he left, but I know it’s my fault. I did a lot of horrible things while I was alive, things that made people hate me, maybe even enough to kill me.

Desperate to solve my murder, my long-lost twin, Emma, is pretending to be me and unraveling the many mysteries I left behind—my cryptic journal, my tangled love life, the dangerous Lying Game pranks I played. She’s uncovered my friends’ darkest secrets, but she’s never had the chance to dig into Thayer’s past—until now.

Thayer’s back and Emma has to move fast to figure out if he’s after revenge . . . or if he’s already gotten it.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

The Lying Game 4 - HIDE AND SEEK

My friends and I used to play lying games.

Now my twin sister is living one.

When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we’re both learning just how flawed my family really is.

Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret—could it be the reason I’m dead?

How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she’s not careful, she’ll end up buried, too. . . .

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7gzninee9hkqm23

5. Thanks auntymuammar thanked for this post
    Likes auntymuammar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank u very much!!!! ^^

7. Likes bluepillow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting! Gonna download =)

Post Thanks / Like
    waaa...now i cant wait for PLL book 12!!

Post Thanks / Like

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.