Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: washing pets' stuff

Post Thanks / Like

washing pets' stuff

how do wash your pets' stuff i.e their pillows, soft toys, blankets, seat cover and how confident are you the germs/bacteria is completely removed?? do u use any specific detergent or washer??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    how do wash your pets' stuff i.e their pillows, soft toys, blankets, seat cover and how confident are you the germs/bacteria is completely removed?? do u use any specific detergent or washer??
    I did my regular wash cycle with some dynamo detergent. Can't say for sure whether it kills bacteria and pathogens. Sometimes I simply have to send my stuff to the laundry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    There are special washers designed to kill germs and bacteria, which I believe most people use nowadays. However, I'm not familiar with the brand or model of washer that offers these possibilities.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    I did my regular wash cycle with some dynamo detergent. Can't say for sure whether it kills bacteria and pathogens. Sometimes I simply have to send my stuff to the laundry
    me on other hand think that we do need a reliable washer to do so bcs i think detergent works best if we have a good washer to say the least

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ipohlai View Post
    There are special washers designed to kill germs and bacteria, which I believe most people use nowadays. However, I'm not familiar with the brand or model of washer that offers these possibilities.
    yes yes!! i think lots of people still have no idea how washer actually plays role to get your laundry cleaned apart from detergent itself
    Last edited by siapsiap; 17-11-22 at 03:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say panasonic gotta be one of the notable brands to produce washer that works best..and they utilize amazing techs as well so you wont be outdated with techs available out there

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    me on other hand think that we do need a reliable washer to do so bcs i think detergent works best if we have a good washer to say the least
    I agree with what you said. But are there reliable washing machines in Malaysia? Saw Bosch brand a lot of features/function, worth it?
    Last edited by catwang; 16-11-22 at 09:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    I would say panasonic gotta be one of the notable brands to produce washer that works best..and they utilize amazing techs as well so you wont be outdated with techs available out there
    Wow, really panasonic? How about beko brand?
    Last edited by ipohlai; 16-11-22 at 09:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    I agree with what you said. But are there reliable washing machines in Malaysia? Saw Bosch brand a lot of features/function, worth it?
    ofc there are notably panasonic should be noteworthy since their washers come with lots of useful technologies. not sure about bosch since im not really familiar with that brand but i can guarantee for panasonic since i hve been using lots of electronic stuff from its brand
    Last edited by misskey; 21-11-22 at 05:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Wow, really panasonic? How about beko brand?
    if i were to pick my favourite about panasonic's techs i would say econavi..have you ever heard about econavi though? i heard a good thing or two about it but cant say much scared if im spilling wrong facts about it
    Last edited by xinxin; 21-11-22 at 05:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.