Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: washing pets' stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    What is the Panasonic washing machine's maximum speed? Since my current washing machine has a quick cycle, however it only takes 40 minutes
    uwahh if thats the case then i think you gonna like panasonic cuz theirs takes shorter than 40 minutes..if im not mistaken theirs take around 38 minutes

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the Panasonic washing machine's maximum speed? Since my current washing machine has a quick cycle, however it only takes 40 minutes
    i used to be worried if the washer's speed causes it to spin too fast and let the laundry get tangled too much. then recently i looked up on this model (panasonic top load- NA-FD16V1BRT) it says that it uses TDinverter which helps to create less tangle which really puts my heart at ease considering i hate it if my laundry gets too wrinkled urgh

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, thanks for the feedback. I read Panasonic's website and their machine is nice. My better half is thinking about purchasing one of their machines.
    btw pls pls dont forget to make your own survey first before purchasing one because you might want to check each models has the specific specs you want or not like if it got econavi or not. i always check on this website if it's for panasonic https://www.panasonic.com/my/consume...fd16v1brt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, thanks for the feedback. I read Panasonic's website and their machine is nice. My better half is thinking about purchasing one of their machines.
    you guys will be happy and satisfied with this new purchase hehe totally worth every penny.. afterall we can consider this as an investment especially when econavi can help to save water so you can save water bill as well.. you hit two birds with a stone hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

you do know they have online shop right? just make sure you know the specific model you want and no need to go out anymore la just purchase through their shopee account also easy. here i give you their verified shopee account https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-NA-F...20ddbd09b8e786

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.