Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: oily stains

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    yeah it's best to just get a new washer. im always overwhelmed with laundry i cant be doing external help all the time
    well u can do dat too. but make sure u find one that suits your needs most like if ur main concern is oil then i think mybe u shud consider getting one that has stain master technology to completely solve the issue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    well u can do dat too. but make sure u find one that suits your needs most like if ur main concern is oil then i think mybe u shud consider getting one that has stain master technology to completely solve the issue
    can u suggest any good brand that has stain master technology?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    yea i got it tho..imagine being so tired from working all day and then when it comes the time to do the laundry you need this and that just to make sure your clothes are well cleaned..
    yeah doing laundry is so tiring especially when u have babies or active kids. they always have stain on their clothes. need extra effort to get them removed

Post Thanks / Like
    can u suggest any good brand that has stain master technology?
    im not sure about other brands but for sure panasonic has it. its great cuz stain master is not the only technology that helps to keep the clothes well cleaned cuz they got this amazing stuff called water bazooka. its like double cleansing in one machine

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah doing laundry is so tiring especially when u have babies or active kids. they always have stain on their clothes. need extra effort to get them removed
    yea we end up trying to look out for washing machine that could help us with this.. but my washing machine is still working tho..but im still doing some survey for backup plans..so far i have some model ideas in my head

6. 15-09-22, 03:44 AM
    Reason
    wrong comment

Post Thanks / Like
    i have neither kids or babies but i always got stain on my hijab. it's really frustrating bcs i end up need to wash by hands

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    yea we end up trying to look out for washing machine that could help us with this.. but my washing machine is still working tho..but im still doing some survey for backup plans..so far i have some model ideas in my head
    what brand and model do you have in mind?

Post Thanks / Like
    the model that i have on my mind is either NA-FD15X1HRT or NA-FD12VR1BT..both are from panasonic..the price for both is quite similar tho i kinda prefer the first one since the capacity is bigger..

Post Thanks / Like
    i think knowing what brand and specific model really helps anyone who's looking for new washer to narrow down their choices so they can make the best decision like if you're focusing on cleaning stain then you should look up for the washer that is expert in cleaning stain
    Last edited by misskey; 16-09-22 at 12:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

if its about stain we are talking about, u should really try panasonic cuz i think it has all features u ever need and even more it has econavi which helps to lessen the usage of water. here u can check their catalogue

https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/cat...2lmy&amnoroute

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.