Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best gift for maid

Post Thanks / Like

best gift for maid

hi peeps. what's your suggestion for me to get the best give for my maid. she's been working for me about 15 years. this month will be the last month for her working for me. she is the maid ive ever hired and we even considered her as our fmly. before she went back to her hometown, I would love to give her few home appliances since she loves making the house neat and pretty. I have already bought her smart vacuum and multi cooker, planning to add another one but not sure what it is. appreciate if you could help me to decide. thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    hi peeps. what's your suggestion for me to get the best give for my maid. she's been working for me about 15 years. this month will be the last month for her working for me. she is the maid ive ever hired and we even considered her as our fmly. before she went back to her hometown, I would love to give her few home appliances since she loves making the house neat and pretty. I have already bought her smart vacuum and multi cooker, planning to add another one but not sure what it is. appreciate if you could help me to decide. thanks!
    A washing machine would be a great gift for her. Since a washer takes care of everything for her clothes, I have no doubt that she will like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    A washing machine would be a great gift for her. Since a washer takes care of everything for her clothes, I have no doubt that she will like it.
    yes yes .. washing machine can be used in long term as well so it is good to give the maid that. a brand new one is the best to go ahah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    yes yes .. washing machine can be used in long term as well so it is good to give the maid that. a brand new one is the best to go ahah
    Yeah, but make sure the washing machine has functions so when using it, no need to soak in hot water first, or like use bleach and stuff.. Mostly the washing machine is helpful enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledacker View Post
    Yeah, but make sure the washing machine has functions so when using it, no need to soak in hot water first, or like use bleach and stuff.. Mostly the washing machine is helpful enough!
    There are various washing machines out there, however I strongly advise you to get an Electrolux model. Since washing machine is one of their core product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    There are various washing machines out there, however I strongly advise you to get an Electrolux model. Since washing machine is one of their core product.
    Is it that good tho? Bcoz every time people asked, id love to suggest on Panasonic since they have 3 different built in features in a washer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it that good tho? Bcoz every time people asked, id love to suggest on Panasonic since they have 3 different built in features in a washer!
    Oh yess especially the one with water bazooka heheh. I think the function itself is impressive enough since we dont need to soak first in hot water and moree

Post Thanks / Like
    I think what you said is right. But that kind of machine usually costs a lot, right? And how can we wash clothes without using bleach, since bleach is used to get rid of dirt and bacteria?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    I think what you said is right. But that kind of machine usually costs a lot, right? And how can we wash clothes without using bleach, since bleach is used to get rid of dirt and bacteria?
    Not really tho. it cost just around RM3K and ofcoz has installment. They have stainmaster and water bazooka. Which is effective for deep cleaning and removing stains!

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by xinxin View Post
    Oh yess especially the one with water bazooka heheh. I think the function itself is impressive enough since we dont need to soak first in hot water and moree
    Yaa, fact that they onyl need cold water is also amazing enough.. U can save electricity too. So, can manage ur financial better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.