Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Unproblematic Bus Company

  1. #11
    Senior Member catwang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    Sure, the current perks if I'm not mistaken for new user will be getting RM20 by default while existing user is getting promo code. Nowadays purchase over counter is much more expensive tho...
    i see rm20 is quite a lot.. how to use the code?

  2. #12
    Senior Member misskey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siapsiap View Post
    How about other policy?Can I cancel it anytime and get my refund?
    Yes, you can cancel at anytime and they will refund in full to you. That's the best part if you last minute cancel.

  3. #13
    Senior Member misskey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    i see rm20 is quite a lot.. how to use the code?
    For new user, once you have signed up you will automatically get RM20. For frequent traveler, use BUSSPASS as promo code will get discount up to 50%~

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    as far as i am concerned, easybook.com provide the highest discounts up to 52%. thats more than half!
    Sound okay. Are we able to choose our preferred bus company? As I saw there's certain bus company has bad reviews, I don't feel like want to book with the company.

  5. #15
    Senior Member imaxtothemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siapsiap View Post
    Sound okay. Are we able to choose our preferred bus company? As I saw there's certain bus company has bad reviews, I don't feel like want to book with the company.
    yes you can. i have my own preferred bus company as well.

  6. #16
    Senior Member catwang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    For new user, once you have signed up you will automatically get RM20. For frequent traveler, use BUSSPASS as promo code will get discount up to 50%~
    for frequent traveller is there a limit to how many times i can use the promo code? cause i travel quite frequent in a month

  7. #17
    Senior Member misskey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    for frequent traveller is there a limit to how many times i can use the promo code? cause i travel quite frequent in a month
    you may purchase first a certain number of rides on a chosen/same route at a significantly discounted rate up to 50%.
    Last edited by misskey; 15-09-22 at 11:13 AM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    yes you can. i have my own preferred bus company as well.
    May I know whether how does the discount up to 52% works?

  9. #19
    Senior Member imaxtothemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siapsiap View Post
    May I know whether how does the discount up to 52% works?
    you can go to their website and read it by yourself

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    you can go to their website and read it by yourself
    Alright, thanks for the recommendation and directories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •