Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Croobo mini washing machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbangara View Post
    please get yourself new washer with blue ag+ features like panasonic. actually there are a lot of features when you buy washer pls buy the one that has blueag+, stain master.
    worth every penny for the features. plus ipanasonic brands really last longer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ratatu View Post
    just buy the larger washer because of course you will need to wash blanket, comforter and etc if you use daily
    yes trueee! buy the larger one more satisfiying! no need go to dobi anymore kan. and each month i will wash my blankets, comforters, pillows but i suggest the front load lah dont use top load. it is hard get back the actual shape to normal after wash.
    really2 makes me pissed off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbangara View Post
    please get yourself new washer with blue ag+ features like panasonic. actually there are a lot of features when you buy washer pls buy the one that has blueag+, stain master.
    ouhh yahh ! can solve my itchyness problem? i think im allergic to my current detergent and when it comes to my 2nd hand washer, its getting worst! where can buy that panasonic washer? not all electric shop sell it right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ratatu View Post
    yes true. i love the stain master features so much. even the little dirty can be removed.
    all washer can do that ?? i mean i use midea washer and it all good

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tinaqish View Post
    ouhh yahh ! can solve my itchyness problem? i think im allergic to my current detergent and when it comes to my 2nd hand washer, its getting worst! where can buy that panasonic washer? not all electric shop sell it right?
    i think you need to change the detergent. i also allergic but using normal washer its okey as long as your detergent is suitable with you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    all washer can do that ?? i mean i use midea washer and it all good
    hmm that brand is good but no spare part at the market for sure.. need to search by online shop but expensive and need to take some times to delivery.. so what if we really2 need to wash our clothes? takkan mau tnggu 1 week or more righttt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    i think you need to change the detergent. i also allergic but using normal washer its okey as long as your detergent is suitable with you
    hmmm i already use anti bacteria detergent even organic detergent but nothing change at all!
    most of my friends said that maybe my washer dirty inside and need to wash due to my washer top load.
    but i think i want to buy a new one lah..

Post Thanks / Like
    i think can lah coz i do some research too about the washer and quite impressive can get rid of the bacteia, fungus, sebum etc! try to look at online shopping but i found at their website instead, https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-...v11fx2lmy.html they colour quite exclusive and minimalist

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad85 View Post
    hmm that brand is good but no spare part at the market for sure.. need to search by online shop but expensive and need to take some times to delivery.. so what if we really2 need to wash our clothes? takkan mau tnggu 1 week or more righttt?
    kinda agreed! please use brand that establish here and easy to find. if waiting for 1 week, our clothes got smelly, bacteria or virus spreading oh nooo! just sell the old one and buy the brand new..

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

hmmm i already use anti bacteria detergent even organic detergent but nothing change at all!
    most of my friends said that maybe my washer dirty inside and need to wash due to my washer top load.
    but i think i want to buy a new one lah..
    sure you can buy one if you have money. if ppl dont have enough money to buy just buy the cheap one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.