Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your worst experience on your car,, come and criticise your car

Post Thanks / Like

Whats your worst experience on your car,, come and criticise your car

Come criticise your car, only cons and bad experience u had encounter.

1.)Car Model

2.)Problem +++++

Post Thanks / Like
    mine is honda jazz, i have no problems with it so far.. the only issue i'm facing right now is that my fuel expenses is really high, and when i calculate it the total amount for few months is already alot more than maintenance fee..
    Last edited by catwang; 21-01-22 at 12:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i personally and currently using proton axia, its okay but recently my car is starting to have a gulping sound when i shut off my engine
    Last edited by cyclebin10; 21-01-22 at 12:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Proton X50 the blind spot is kind of many need to drive for few months to get used to it
    others than that all good

Post Thanks / Like
    I drive Axia too that time Axia is known for fuel saving and the price is really good to fresh graduate work need car to work
    the unperfect would be the cc is low and no turbo or what so sometime really no power

Post Thanks / Like
    When the new honda city is out I brought it everything is ok just that the new outlook is not my type but becoz of the new feature so I brought it

Post Thanks / Like
    i bought a honda 2 years ago...its really an upgrade from my previous car, feels really great on the road and i'm having no problem..i think its worth investing in a quality car bcs then you wouldn't have to worry much abt overhaul issues and so on
    Last edited by peng123; 21-01-22 at 12:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artifct6 View Post
    When the new honda city is out I brought it everything is ok just that the new outlook is not my type but becoz of the new feature so I brought it
    oh i see...which generation of city did you purchased? with what added feature..i personally am a fan of honda, because its easy to maintain. rarely have problems w it, also most probably bcs i'm good at maintaining my car hahah
    Last edited by peng123; 21-01-22 at 12:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peng123 View Post
    i bought a honda 2 years ago...its really an upgrade from my previous car, feels really great on the road and i'm having no problem..i think its worth investing in a quality car bcs then you wouldn't have to worry much abt overhaul issues and so on
    thats true, for me i rather buy new car than 2nd hand. to each his own but for me i lazy to face alot of problems that usually comes with 2nd hand cars
    Last edited by bulanprnama88; 21-01-22 at 12:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by peng123 View Post
    oh i see...which generation of city did you purchased? with what added feature..i personally am a fan of honda, because its easy to maintain. rarely have problems w it, also most probably bcs i'm good at maintaining my car hahah
    most japanese brand cars are easy to maintain..the depreciation rate is also not that high overtime, so you can resell it at a decent price
    Last edited by bulanprnama88; 21-01-22 at 12:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.