Good day everyone, do you guys mind to share some of the technique for your online business here? Letís share some tips and experiences to manage our online stores together!

Now, let me share some of my online business experience here. As I know that most of you are managing your online stores currently right? Either in Shopee, Lazada, Shopify, Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook and more. For me, I have been manage my online stores via Instagram and Facebook before. I create a new account in Instagram as my business account and I design my products photo and I arrange them nicely to post in Instagram. Besides, I also use Facebook for my online business which I join as much as I can in the shopping groups and also open a page for me to advertise and sell the products as well. Itís really a good experiences for me as that time is my first time to do my online business.

Also, recently I have tried to use Shopee and Lazada to set up my online stores, and also use a omnichannel system, Ginee to manage both of my online stores. Iím still new in the online business world, especially Shopee and Lazada, hope that I you can share your experiences to me! Wish everyone have a nice day! >.<