Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Sentra..... Rattle sound from passenger side when I accelerate

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    yaa bcs before this also i kept changing petrol. then my engines cant really adapt until i found about Shell and now im proudly say im stick to it
    what made you stay with shell? from what u said that from frequently changing to stick with one brand, thats mean there something you satisfied with it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpoint View Post
    yess it is, bcs we need the petrol for the car to move righttt so its important to choose the correct one, to protect ur engines more
    yup absolutely true. you mentioned you had changed the petrol so what brand you use currently?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    what made you stay with shell? from what u said that from frequently changing to stick with one brand, thats mean there something you satisfied with it
    yeahh. things is i love their new dynaflex technology. they increase on quality of their petrol,, and most important to me is i always get extra km from it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    yup absolutely true. you mentioned you had changed the petrol so what brand you use currently?
    i currently use shell bcs of their fuelsave is mmg jimat gila. to me it's worthy bcs im a student, n i can say my financial isn't disturbed at all even though i have to pay for petrol

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by goodpoint View Post
    i currently use shell bcs of their fuelsave is mmg jimat gila. to me it's worthy bcs im a student, n i can say my financial isn't disturbed at all even though i have to pay for petrol
    i currently working but sometimes felt burden just bcos the expenses that i need to pay. so if it can reduce my burden even a little, feel grateful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.