Thread: 2020 Sentra..... Rattle sound from passenger side when I accelerate

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    sometimes solution is simple but identifying the problem is complicated so that's why workers cannot find the problem. what kind of engine oil and petrol is also important

yeahh. also I have problem with my engine and once they fix it, I try to change my petrol and till now, my car is so far in a great condition.
    Last edited by goodpoint; 17-06-21 at 03:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpoint View Post
    yeahh. also I have problem with my engine and once they fix it, I try to change my petrol and till now, my car is so far in a great condition.
    petrol does play an important role in a car which can help maintain engine condition as some will clean as well..
    Last edited by tdsue; 17-06-21 at 03:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    petrol does play an important role in a car which can help maintain engine condition as some will clean as well..
    yess it is, bcs we need the petrol for the car to move righttt so its important to choose the correct one, to protect ur engines more
    Last edited by goodpoint; 17-06-21 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yess it is, bcs we need the petrol for the car to move righttt so its important to choose the correct one, to protect ur engines more
    yup absolutely true. you mentioned you had changed the petrol so what brand you use currently?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    yup absolutely true. you mentioned you had changed the petrol so what brand you use currently?
    i currently use shell bcs of their fuelsave is mmg jimat gila. to me it's worthy bcs im a student, n i can say my financial isn't disturbed at all even though i have to pay for petrol

Post Thanks / Like
    i currently use shell bcs of their fuelsave is mmg jimat gila. to me it's worthy bcs im a student, n i can say my financial isn't disturbed at all even though i have to pay for petrol
    i currently working but sometimes felt burden just bcos the expenses that i need to pay. so if it can reduce my burden even a little, feel grateful.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.