Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: 2020 Sentra..... Rattle sound from passenger side when I accelerate

  1. #11
    Senior Member pluggertorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    yaa bcs before this also i kept changing petrol. then my engines cant really adapt until i found about Shell and now im proudly say im stick to it
    what made you stay with shell? from what u said that from frequently changing to stick with one brand, thats mean there something you satisfied with it

  2. #12
    Member tdsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpoint View Post
    yess it is, bcs we need the petrol for the car to move righttt so its important to choose the correct one, to protect ur engines more
    yup absolutely true. you mentioned you had changed the petrol so what brand you use currently?

  3. #13
    Senior Member cyclebin10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    what made you stay with shell? from what u said that from frequently changing to stick with one brand, thats mean there something you satisfied with it
    yeahh. things is i love their new dynaflex technology. they increase on quality of their petrol,, and most important to me is i always get extra km from it

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    yup absolutely true. you mentioned you had changed the petrol so what brand you use currently?
    i currently use shell bcs of their fuelsave is mmg jimat gila. to me it's worthy bcs im a student, n i can say my financial isn't disturbed at all even though i have to pay for petrol

  5. #15
    Member tdsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

    Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpoint View Post
    i currently use shell bcs of their fuelsave is mmg jimat gila. to me it's worthy bcs im a student, n i can say my financial isn't disturbed at all even though i have to pay for petrol
    i currently working but sometimes felt burden just bcos the expenses that i need to pay. so if it can reduce my burden even a little, feel grateful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •