Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Sentra..... Rattle sound from passenger side when I accelerate

Post Thanks / Like

2020 Sentra..... Rattle sound from passenger side when I accelerate

I own a 2020 Sentra. When I accelerate I notice a mild rattling sound from underneath the passenger side. It's very annoying. I have taken the car to three Nissan service departments, they can't find a thing wrong with the car. Has anyone else experience this issue? I have 1800 miles on my car. I also hear the rattle when I first start the car, it lasts for about 20 seconds.

Post Thanks / Like
    sometimes solution is simple but identifying the problem is complicated so that's why workers cannot find the problem. what kind of engine oil and petrol is also important
    Last edited by cyclebin10; 17-06-21 at 03:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeahh. also I have problem with my engine and once they fix it, I try to change my petrol and till now, my car is so far in a great condition.
    Last edited by goodpoint; 17-06-21 at 03:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is most likely a wheel bearing noise. but im not sure since youre already visit the workshop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    This is most likely a wheel bearing noise. but im not sure since youre already visit the workshop.

sometimes solution is simple but identifying the problem is complicated so that's why workers cannot find the problem. what kind of engine oil and petrol is also important
    Last edited by cyclebin10; 17-06-21 at 03:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post

yeahh. also I have problem with my engine and once they fix it, I try to change my petrol and till now, my car is so far in a great condition.
    Last edited by goodpoint; 17-06-21 at 03:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpoint View Post
    petrol does play an important role in a car which can help maintain engine condition as some will clean as well..
    Last edited by tdsue; 17-06-21 at 03:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    sometimes the solution is simple but its problem complicated so that's why workers cannot find the problem. what kind of petrol are they using is also important
    maybe that was the case. so to find whether the petrol may be the cause, the owner should change petrol to see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    maybe that was the case. so to find whether the petrol may be the cause, the owner should change petrol to see it.

yaa before this also i kept changing petrol. then got recommended to use Shell and so far ive stick to it
    Last edited by cyclebin10; 17-06-21 at 03:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by tdsue View Post
    petrol does play an important role in a car which can help maintain engine condition as some will clean as well..
    yess it is, bcs we need the petrol for the car to move righttt so its important to choose the correct one, to protect ur engines more
    Last edited by goodpoint; 17-06-21 at 03:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.