Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing facemask during Covid

Post Thanks / Like

Wearing facemask during Covid

Hi guys, i want to ask which facemask that good to wear during this pandemic since my skin always got rashes.

Post Thanks / Like
    U can try brand vircas medic. Got both disposable and fabric facemask. You can choose which one suitable for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you do have an allergy to your current face mask, treat your face allergy first before attempting to try on another type of face mask or consider taking a break from unnecessary cosmetics
    Last edited by cyclebin10; 21-01-21 at 12:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    U can try brand vircas medic. Got both disposable and fabric facemask. You can choose which one suitable for you.
    I prefer disposable facemask over the fabric one as you need to wash it afterwards.
    Last edited by goodpoint; 20-01-21 at 09:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    Hi guys, i want to ask which facemask that good to wear during this pandemic since my skin always got rashes.
    Better go for local brand as all material used for the facemask are traceable by the source compared to the one that you buy from China or unknown sources.
    Last edited by imaxtothemax; 20-01-21 at 09:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxtothemax View Post
    Better go for local brand as all material used for the facemask are traceable by the source compared to the one that you buy from china. Medicos, vircas n empro are trusted local brand you can find at watson
    Thats true tho. China face mask quite thin but they claim it's 3 ply. I only wear empro face coz inner layer quite soft and not rough like other brand. Also not hurt my ears if worn for a long time.
    Last edited by catwang; 21-01-21 at 01:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I didnt know empro got colourful facemask because the proper one hard to find coloured.Mostly comes with blue color,and boring to see.huhu
    Last edited by cyclebin10; 21-01-21 at 01:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    i usually buy from rm 2 shop or diy, they sell them in boxes, quite good but i forgot the brand. i guess you can try go to diy online website

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    i thought fabric face mask such as the cloth one doesnt prevent us from getting the virus?

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    I didnt know empro got colourful facemask but the material is good one. It quite difficult to find colourful that got 3 ply these days
    there is plenty of colorful mask online, but usually from china and takes quite some time to reach malaysia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.