Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new gadget invented

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lindaboy8888 View Post
    Thats great, everyone is rely on this technology when u busy for work then someone to help resolve those stuff at home
    For me, i would like the gadget same like Tesla, they have auto pilot in the car, so u may no need so much of the energy to drive the car

Post Thanks / Like
    How does this wireless work?? because they must be a control center control over the technology??
    Actually those 5G is better what we thought, they can make a lot of thing, not only control, they can manage and build it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    gadgets nowadays evolves real quick as moving together with the technology.. what gadget do you guys wanted that need to be invented?
    For me, i want a washing machine that can dry and fold fabric too.. It's because i don't have enough time for it and we just need 5G network to start the machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasliew View Post
    Actually those 5G is better what we thought, they can make a lot of thing, not only control, they can manage and build it
    That's right. Especially 5G network provided from TM. It's the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Haslinda_121 View Post
    For me, I want to have smart home invention so that i can control all the robots to help me to clean my home to keep it in tidy and clean...
    Wow.. I like ur idea. It's really can help us so much and we can use 5G network provided from TM to control the robots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats great, everyone is rely on this technology when u busy for work then someone to help resolve those stuff at home
    yaya...the great use of smart technology coupled with innovation of 5G TM can make our life more easier...we can have our time to do the things we like...

Post Thanks / Like
    yaya...the great use of smart technology coupled with innovation of 5G TM can make our life more easier...we can have our time to do the things we like...
    agree with u...bcoz smart should be simple...Now we can simply connect, automate, and manage all our smart compatible home appliances and electronics with a single, easy-to-use app that connect with internet 5G...

Post Thanks / Like
    I want multipurpose cooker with controller on our mobile phones.. For example, we already put the ingredients inside the cooker, just need to click one button for the cooker to operate and then came back from work, the dinner's ready eheheh simple issitttt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasliew View Post
    For me, i would like the gadget same like Tesla, they have auto pilot in the car, so u may no need so much of the energy to drive the car
    agree much.. but not to forget it is prohibited to sleep during your car although it is in autonomous mode like there are cases in the states on this.. it is convenient but don't do like that.. technology nowadays really ease people but not like that haha

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

yup, I also think that tm will give better 5g services like their current services with less problems arise and ease their user.. they also pioneer in the country on this internet thingy so no problem for them in this 5g implementation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.