Thread: iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? both?

Post Thanks / Like

iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? both?

the thing I like abt iPhone 6 Plus is the screen as iPhone 6 Plus has a much larger screen and higher resolution. it more easier for me to surf the web and watching my favourite downloaded shows.
    The attractive point for iPhone 6 is the price coz the price of iPhone 6 Plus is higher than iPhone 6.
    Which one should I choose? 6 or 6 Plus? Colors?memory?which plan better?i think for many days dy but still…I need helps!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i wont buy both of them ler, cause the price is really too expensive d, nearly RM3k right? how to afford leh, im just a student im using sony Xperia now and not changing soon, been using for 2 years but everything still ok, no problem. so actually im quite satisfied with my phone. hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    don’t know how to make a decision as the price of iphone6 and iphone6 plus only different RM400.but I love both,haha! Haiz,I miss out the celcom launching recently,really pissed off.i miss out the good timing!on tat day, can trade in old iphone to new iphone with good price and the most surprise is somebody only pay RM6 for the new iphone!so worth!why I am not the lucky one??http://beautifulnara.com/6-pembeli-t...ripada-celcom/

Post Thanks / Like
    this iphone is really expensive, i think so far it is the most expensive smartphone on market d. so if anyone wanna buy it, must fully utilize lah! so better get a minimum 5GB data plan if u wanna buy this phone. cause without data, it is mot smart. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by louiskee View Post
    this iphone is really expensive, i think so far it is the most expensive smartphone on market d. so if anyone wanna buy it, must fully utilize lah! so better get a minimum 5GB data plan if u wanna buy this phone. cause without data, it is mot smart. lol
    hahaha..i m also thinking of it ..since I will get the new iPhone with the high price and the new iPhone comes with 128GB. I have to fully utilize it to make sure that I din waste my money by download many movies and songs into the phone. Then the space of the phone sure won’t be wasted. But the problems arise. The act of downloading sure consumpt many data. so now I need to find a good data plan which more particular on the data and comes with good price. I seldom make call after i m start to use Facetime, wharapps, wechat…any ideas abt that?

Post Thanks / Like
    im wondering, why the design of smartphone today is getting bigger and bigger? nice meh? it is like old generation use that type leh. are we now going back to that time like our grandpa carry an extra battery to charge their hp? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bettlecar View Post
    hahaha..i m also thinking of it ..since I will get the new iPhone with the high price and the new iPhone comes with 128GB. I have to fully utilize it to make sure that I din waste my money by download many movies and songs into the phone. Then the space of the phone sure won’t be wasted. But the problems arise. The act of downloading sure consumpt many data. so now I need to find a good data plan which more particular on the data and comes with good price. I seldom make call after i m start to use Facetime, wharapps, wechat…any ideas abt that?
    market having many package which suitable for different needs consumer, some have more than 7GB of data plan but some focus on more calls/sms. I sign up a celcom first 5GB plan when purchase my iphone6, it comes with 1.1 GB free data and PLUS the 5G,so I have total 6.1GB to use.the monthly payment is RM88 only,it’s quite worth,you can refer the image below.
    Last edited by haslinaa; 15-11-14 at 01:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i can't get myself the iphone6 plus,there are totally no stock.i want a 64GB iphone6 plus as 16GB not enough for me and 128GB is too much for me.i went to few stores but all didn't have stock expect the 16GB model, and the staff is not friendly enough to provide me help.i feel so disappointed.
    any telco outlet still have stock?let me know!thx!

Post Thanks / Like
    me too..i also been asking around for iPhone 6Plus with 128GB for weeks dy..i think I try to ask starting form the lauching until I received the call from Celcom people to collect 128GB iPhone 6 Plus at Blue Cube Bangsar

Luckilly they call me earlier, if no..i will give up and find other phone I think..

The staffs there very helpful as they even called to other outlet to check whether the other color is available as my fren who went with me also would like to purchase. Quite efficient..
    So I think anyone want to buy should go visit Blue Cube outlet asap..

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

during the launching at Sunway Pyramid, it was heavy rain and there's still alot of people queuing up to get the iPhone! so crazy leh. everyone is wet. but luckily the staff was very organized and helpful that time! or else i htink the situation will be getting worse. the great thins is they even have their standby promoter to queue for their special customer. guess it is paid to be their Celcom First Customer, like VIP lor. lol. when i saw heavy rain and long queue, i decided to to go home straight, dont wanna waste my time there

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.