Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any dota2 player here?!

Post Thanks / Like

Any dota2 player here?!

Once a while the famous online game was Diablo..now I think most of ppl are playing dota2..go cc everyone is playing dota2..so anyone playing dota2 here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dota2 is still one of the popular game but I think not as popular as previous..i currently play league of legends and also infinite crisis..u all can also have a try

Post Thanks / Like
    Online game doesn’t bring any benefit lo..day and night sit in front of com..spent real money to buy fake money..some of my friends really spent lot of money in this online game

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cendolkacang View Post
    Online game doesn’t bring any benefit lo..day and night sit in front of com..spent real money to buy fake money..some of my friends really spent lot of money in this online game
    depend on person, hahaha..for dota 2 and diablo, every item purchased is tradeable.. because the game itself is non stop of excitement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cendolkacang View Post
    Not everyone is willing to spent money to buy gold in games la..my friends play online games for quite sometimes le..but din spent money to buy stuff in game..so I think is depend on ppl de..but game is just an entertainment..play for certain also will get bored..but dota2 is different..dota2 give me a lot of excitement..play with different players have different type of fun..that made me keep playing..haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuffle_017 View Post
    depend on person, hahaha..for dota 2 and diablo, every item purchased is tradeable.. because the game itself is non stop of excitement
    haha my fren told the the same...u play too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow..dota2 har..if u like dota and cosplay..then dont miss this chance to come to an event on 8th and 9th Nov in Tropicana city mall..the activities include dota2 gaming competition and cosplay competition as well..is really a good platform for gamers to compete with each other..face to face..interesting right..haha..prizes include iphone 5s and cash..wow

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by firecannon View Post
    Wow..dota2 har..if u like dota and cosplay..then dont miss this chance to come to an event on 8th and 9th Nov in Tropicana city mall..the activities include dota2 gaming competition and cosplay competition as well..is really a good platform for gamers to compete with each other..face to face..interesting right..haha..prizes include iphone 5s and cash..wow
    The prize just iphone5..but iphone 6 Is coming soon..not attractive also..better dont stress urself by joining this kind of competition..lots of ppl and is hard to win

Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s go..i cant wait alr..i like anime and cosplay so must..so excited when thinking of costume that the cosplayer will do..hope can see Gohan there..he just amazing and is a strong saiyan..my friends also ask me to join this event as well..but I will not take part..just want to look around
    Last edited by huskar90; 07-11-14 at 01:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by huskar90 View Post
    Let’s go..i cant wait alr..i like anime and cosplay so must..so excited when thinking of costume that the cosplayer will do..hope can see Gohan there..he just amazing and is a strong saiyan..my friends also ask me to join this event as well..but I will not take part..just want to look around
    U not only have chance to see the cosplay competition..but experts for both gaming and cosplay competition will be here to share their experience with u all..dont miss the chance..and the grand finale will be on 22nd and 23rd of Nov in Kenanga Wholesale city]1.
    Last edited by firecannon; 08-11-14 at 12:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1