Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last for years

Post Thanks / Like

last for years

peeps. im bout to get new washer. ive been using it for about 3 years only (Tosheebo). and before that, I bought (Elektolax) used around 2.5 years only. washers nowadays are not good n tough enough like the old days. I usually bought washer with the biggest drum bcs my laundry load is massive and frequently used. now im not sure which brand should I get that can hold up at least more than 5 years. pls advise. thank you peeps!

2. Likes tekko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    peeps. im bout to get new washer. ive been using it for about 3 years only (Tosheebo). and before that, I bought (Elektolax) used around 2.5 years only. washers nowadays are not good n tough enough like the old days. I usually bought washer with the biggest drum bcs my laundry load is massive and frequently used. now im not sure which brand should I get that can hold up at least more than 5 years. pls advise. thank you peeps!
    I think it depends on the brand and the model that you use. Because mine have been working for 4 years and it is still working like new. I really love it. Probably get the brand that long exists in the market

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    I think it depends on the brand and the model that you use. Because mine have been working for 4 years and it is still working like new. I really love it. Probably get the brand that long exists in the market
    youre right. becoz sme goes to mee, i use Panasonic and they are tbh one of the best appliances brand ive ever used.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do agree with you, sure. I've had my LG for seven years, and it continues to function. Yet an old washer has no new features, huhu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    youre right. becoz sme goes to mee, i use Panasonic and they are tbh one of the best appliances brand ive ever used.
    I wonder why Panasonic is brought up so much. What makes their brand so unique?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclebin10 View Post
    I saw that Samsung is well-known for their washers. Given that it is a well-known brand, perhaps you can give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    I do agree with you, sure. I've had my LG for seven years, and it continues to function. Yet an old washer has no new features, huhu.
    Ohh that's too bad thenn. Mybe consider changing to a new one! Becoz like the one from Panasonic, by years they upgraded their technology u know

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    Exactly. That's why its the best of product u know. U look at their new washer. Like their front load can finish washing in just 38 minutes.. And u can fit a lot in it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    I wonder why Panasonic is brought up so much. What makes their brand so unique?
    it's the function that comes in the washer makes it special. if u check out their latest model, they have stainmaster which makes it easier to vanish dirts from ur clothes.. so u no need to soak the clothes first and all

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Exactly. That's why its the best of product u know. U look at their new washer. Like their front load can finish washing in just 38 minutes.. And u can fit a lot in it
    this one is the best hahaha. because u can also fit in to wash your mattress and pillow! so no need to go dobi after this y'allz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1