Thread: How to make men fall in love with you like Nora Danish

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

How to make men fall in love with you like Nora Danish

All the girls want to look like her, while all the guys wish they could marry her. Who else am I talking about, other than Malaysia’s Hottest Momma, the lovely Miss Nora Danish.

The soft spoken mother of one seems to be on the list of enviable girls constantly. But for today’s focus, we look up to Nora Danish, when it comes to attracting the opposite gender.

Keep it Natural

Nora keeps her look au natural at all times. Boys don’t like heavily made up girls. In fact, boys get easily scared by excessive make up. Do like Nora and keep your day to day look fresh and light, perhaps a little powder, mascara and gloss to get you through the day. Save the outstanding eye makeup for ladies night with the girls.

Be “Manja”

Nora Danish is loved because of how “manja” she is. Now this is slightly tricky to incorporate in real life. Being “manja” can have two effects: one, he’ll find you madly irritating. For instance when he’s busy working and that’s the time you decide to baby talk. Two, manja at the right time and place, could work in your favour. Men are odd creatures indeed. They enjoy being leaned on, but they don’t want a girl who is clingy. Be manja appropriately and still allow some space between the two of you.

Be Available, yet Unavailable

This leads back to how not to be clingy. Remember, even though you have your sights set on a guy, it doesn’t mean you have to be available for him at all times. Learn from Nora D, as she puts her girl friends and family first. Whether it’s camwhoring with the sisters, playing Gwiyomi in front of a camera or just having dinner together, never forget your friends and family. They’ve always been there for you, hence you should always do the same. Plus points, when you’re with the girls, you won’t be clinging onto him for entertainment.

Keep Fit

Can you believe that Nora is a single mother with her amazing figure? Now if there’s an important lesson to learn from Nora, it should be maintaining a killer figure. Nora does yoga on a religious basis, but for yourself figure out a workout which is easy and fun for you so you can do it at any time, without feeling the stress just to keep fit.

Lock Up That Green Monster

Are you aware of the Green Monster of Jealousy? Well Nora D doesn’t have one. If she did, she locked him up really well. It’s only normal to feel a tad jealous when the man of your dreams is surrounded by attractive girls. How do you think Nora Danish felt when it comes to Fasha Sandha? But the thing is about Nora, and what we all could learn from Nora is, don’t let it affect you. Maturity wins a man over. A wise woman once told me, “Little girls get jealous of other girls while real women try to empower each other.” Words of wisdom indeed.

Source: mylaunchpad/entertainment/noradanish

p/s: titew nak try la titew nk try la
    s i m p l y c o m p l i c a t e d

2. Likes nixsham, benzy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Maturity wins a man over. A wise woman once told me, “Little girls get jealous of other girls while real women try to empower each other.”
    Not actually believe this, for me maturity and jealousy is two things~ jealous means love~
    n she's not my idol. I prefer Aisyah Humairah~

"Yang taat jika suami memerintahnya, yang menyenangkan jika suami memandangnya, yang menjaga kehormatan diri suami dan hartanya." and this is my words of wisdom~
    When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
    show life that
    you have a thousand reasons to smile.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ѕтк-∂єυѕ.вℓσgѕρσт.¢σм ║▌║▌║█│▌

Post Thanks / Like
    jeng jeng !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Be yourself, don't try to cloning someone else

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by faizalotai View Post
    Be yourself, don't try to cloning someone else
    X tru pn. Sj je post. Kalo tru pn x jd. Knpem munth hjau dak2 syok nt.
    s i m p l y c o m p l i c a t e d

7. Likes nixsham liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wuyooo, nora danish tu

9. 20-07-13, 11:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.