Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mari Berkongsi Gambar dari Lensa Handphone/Smartphone

Post Thanks / Like

10TipsForMobilePhoneMacroPhotography

[COLOR=#A4A4A4 !important]08 Apr 2012
    android photography,androidography,Insect Macro Photography,mobile phone macro photography
    by Pison Jaujip

[/COLOR]
    DSLR camera may have the upper hand when it comes to shooting macro photography but now even a mobile phone camera can capture stunningly amazing macro/close up pictures, as long as you use the right techniques and equipments. Here are some useful tips I had learn over the last few months using my Samsung Galaxy S2 Camera.1.SwitchtoMacroFocusMode

When you switch to it, your camera automatically pick settings that are ideal for macro photography. This mode will tell your camera to focus on a subject closer to your lens as well as telling the camera to increase the aperture, blurring the backgrounds and keeping the subject in focus.2.Setpictureresolutionandqualitysettingsonthehighe st

This is to avoid blocky and pixelated pictures. The higher the resolution (some mobile phone call it as megapixel) the clearer your pictures will be. That way you can crop and enlarge your macro photo without losing quality.
    3.Useaminitripod

Get a tripod if you can, as it can be particularly useful to get rid of mobile shake and shaky hands when shooting macro photography. If not, turn anything solid for support, maybe a rock, a twig, tree branches, anything to keep your mobile camera steady or you can enable the build in image stabilization / anti-shake feature.4.ShootwithAutomaticMode

When I’m using Samsung Galaxy S2 to shoot Macro Photography, I tend to use the timer/self timer/automatic mode to eliminate the small amount of camera shake from pressing the shutter button. This is only possible if you have a tripod or when you can find something to hold your camera securely.5.Buyexternalmacrolensattachmentforyourmobilephone camera

If you’re a macro photography addict like me. You’ve got to buy an external macro lens attachment kit for your mobile phone camera. This kit will enable you to enlarge your subject and decrease your minimum focal length. External Macro Lens will also transform your mobile phone photos from ok ok to absolutely awesome by giving you stunningly sharp details. I would recommend the easy macro cell lens band fromphotojojo as it can fit to any mobile phone. Plus it is just for $15 too. Cheap uh? Above is my external macro lens for my Samsung Galaxy S2.Which image do you prefer? Taken using Normal lens or with External Macro Lens?
    6.Trytoshootfromdifferentperspectives/angles

Try different composition. Just don’t shot from one angle and expect to get a great picture. Even an ordinary bug can produce an extraordinary result when you capture it from a unique angle and compose it in such a way. Be creative; Shoot from the top, the side, up close, bottom up or learn the basic rules of composition like the Rule of Thirds but seriously – anything goes. A good picture is a good picture. Period!7.Takeasmanypicturesasyoucan

Shooting excessive images is a good thing. This increases the odds of getting something you like. So shoot like there is no tomorrow and make sure you fill your storage card to its maximum limit. Surely there will be a few diamonds worth keeping.8.Lightyoursubjectwell

By all mean, try shooting your macro object in a very well lit surrounding and don’t block your light source. This is to ensure you get a clearer image.9.Edityourpicture

Never say NO to photo enhancement/post-process or whatever people call it. Just a bit of color adjustment and sharpness can do wonders to your pictures. After all, the beauty of mobile phone photography is the ability to edit your picture instantly, so better make use of it.

Check the difference between the two images on top. I might have taken it a bit too far, but you can see how you can make dull colors pop out.10.Patience,timingandluck

As with most daylight outdoor photography, the best times to go out are during early morning and late afternoon. That’s when the light is at its softest; less harsh light and shadows. I tend to go out early in the morning as most of the bugs are still resting and not moving around frantically. Also, try to be patience when shooting bugs. They usually not the cooperative type and pray that luck is on your side too. Trust me; chasing bugs is not an easy task. Don’t worry, if you didn’t get too many great pictures, it’s alright! Better luck next time and keep trying.

2. Thanks hokage_zulk thanked for this post
    Likes v7_some, lolly lilly, hokage_zulk liked this post
  3. 23-06-12, 11:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
    untuk iphone cane plk bro?
    ~makan dipinggan, minum dicawan~

Post Thanks / Like
    iphone..aku tak beberapa tahu ....

Post Thanks / Like
    pergh terbaik bro..

Post Thanks / Like

taken with nokia N8.
    x edit sgt, just tukar contrast jer
    Last edited by Ben_TSK; 28-06-12 at 02:55 AM.

8. Likes lolly lilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

taken with nokia N8.
    masa BBQ kat bukit taman bukit Cherakah )
    edit sikit2 pakai picasa. (aku x reti pakai photoshop )

10. 28-06-12, 02:53 AM
    Reason
    change pic

Post Thanks / Like

taken with nokia N8.
    no edit.

Post Thanks / Like

pic taken with N8
    try software panorama.
    lokasi: times square (waktu CNY festival 2012)

13. Likes lolly lilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    N8 memang terbaik untuk hp camera..12mp.. boleh tapau smartphone....edit pun skit jer

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

a'ah..yg penting lighting cukup r..sorry to say N8 kalo amik gmbr kurang lighting or dlm gelap, quality mmg sedih.. more pics to come

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.