Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Diskusi Game] Football Manager 2013

Post Thanks / Like

[Diskusi Game] Football Manager 2013

Tempat bersidang manager2 syok.org

kongsi segala jenis maklumat ttg FM13

taktik terbaik anda, pemain terbaik anda, staff terbaik anda dan lain2 berkaitan FM13

Last edited by aimax; 21-11-12 at 09:13 PM.

2. Thanks eijan thanked for this post
    Likes eijan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    .: Tempat Update Perkongsian Anda :.

Wonderkids FM13
    (share link web sbb ctu leh sorting )
    Last edited by aimax; 21-11-12 at 08:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    last skali jom meriah kn thread ni

Post Thanks / Like
    Reserve

FM Malaysia Facepack (Kredit original uploader)
    Mediafire 1
    atau
    Mediafire 2

6. Thanks aimax thanked for this post
    Likes aimax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    CB yang terbaik yang pernah ak pakai dalam FM12
    Dlm FM13, ak rase sama je stats dia

Post Thanks / Like
    Sedikit info dar Skidrow Team utk crack FM13

Alright guys so far their are some major problems with the game crashing for instance, trying to get into a meeting with the staff and it will crash. Just be patient and the SkidrowTeam are currently working on a fix. Just to be aware I created this thread so people don't think its only them with the problem.

Edit: As you may be aware, allot of the users are having a lot of issues with Football Manager 2013 and therefore have experienced it crashing. SkidrowTeam are aware of this and are dealing with it with a crack fix soon to be released but no ETA (Estimated Time Of Arrival).

So the current issues we speak of and the community are experiencing are;
    • Crashing when meeting with staff members.
    • Crashing randomly and creating dump files of crash logs.
    • Crashing when starting a new game.
    • Crashing when entering the team history transfer/world transfers.
    • Crashing when entering team report.
    • Crashing caused when trying to seek for backroom advice.
    • Crashing related to terminating players which are loaned.
    • Crashing related to transfers.

This thread will be updated if their is any crack fixes, or additional faults discovered.

Update regarding fix by fellow fellow Raz3r colleague, it was intended to fix the multi-language version of the game but it has still not fixed it to my knowledge and with further testing, so be patient and sorry about the delay.

Update 2 (06/11/2012): Thanks for the constant feedback guys, thanks for being patient as you know its not really easy creating a crack which is 100% in working order and it takes time this is due to reverse engineering certain codes and numbers. Just a little note for everyone out their since a lot of people keep on asking me the same questions. We are a non-profit organisation using our time to provide the best experience to users around the world with the latest games. I am sorry if it takes more then a few days after the official game is released but please bare in mind that cracking a game is a long process and with the latest encryption which the developers have been adding to their games have made it a much harder process in order for us to crack the game and ensure it doesn't crash. Now SkidrowTeam are on the case as I mentioned earlier so please don't feel let down if we do not have the crack-fix out yet. Thanks very much for your patience once again!

Update 3 (09/11/2012): I cannot believe the amount of idiots which spread false rumours that I will release the crack in 10+ hours last night. I said I will update the community within 10+ hours about the current situation since I went to work. I would like you to be informed that SkidrowTeam have a daily life to life basis as well meaning they have real life jobs and some have families even. Don't expect us to offer 100% premium service full of disrespectful comments and spamming where I have repeated this numerous times we are a non-profit organisation, understand that and be patient? Yes I am aware of Sega releasing a new patch, so is SkidrowTeam and are taking actions in order to make everyone happy. But you cant expect something quick as this requires time to test and make sure its fully working. The new patch fixes a lot of problems which was even mentioned in the patch log. So even the original was not stable enough to be played. So be patient and I thank again for all of the users which are respectful and didn't bombard the chat box and me with silly, stupid comments.

Update 4 (11/11/2012): So, SkidrowTeam have fallen into problems within the crack itself including the latest patch this doesn't mean they have stopped working on it because they are releasing other PC releases. People should bare in mind that Football Manager 2013 isn't the only game which exists in the PC platform. I ask you still be patient as their are many big releases coming up this month including COD: Black Ops 2 and Assassins Creed III. Cracking is not as easy as it sounds and it requires many patience in order to get to the final coding of the HEX and trying to get rid of the encryption which developers these days are doing a hard job on. Its not their fault, they want to protect their profit but its not impossible for the team to crack the game as SkidrowTeam have been successful in my many attempts when it comes to other releases. Thanks for supporting SkidrowTeam and I will continue to update this thread and many thanks for the supporters out their I would like to thank each and every individual for being patient and not flooding my inbox with stupid messages regarding FM 2013.

Update 5 (20/11/2012 Final for now): No ETA, SkidrowTeam have put this project a side for now, they will get back to it at a sooner date but for now its the same problem which we are experiencing as last year. The developers of the game SI have fucked up their own game and even original users are still experiencing problems with their game. They only worked on the encryption mostly for this years edition of Football Manager and to be honest, I have a retail copy and I don't touch it due to it be so badly programmed and rushed out without the fixes. Sorry for this late update but please understand SkidrowTeam are busy with other projects as well. I will update this thread again in the future if I have a crack release or any kind of related fix. Thanks for your patience and once again I apologise for the late update.

P.S: Thanks for being patient!

So, masalah yang sama mcm FM12, cuma kali ni utk FM13 lagi extreme..
    dorg buat kerja x digaji, so sama2 la kta tunggu dgn sabar..
    x sabar, g beli yang ori, hahahahaha

9. Likes aimax liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizat View Post
    CB yang terbaik yang pernah ak pakai dalam FM12
    Dlm FM13, ak rase sama je stats dia

haha same la mind kite...bru nk post psldfnd ni smlm tptertido akaka...
    die ni mmg hbat sjak 2011 ag...
    tp kalo tgok stat ag sesuai jd DM ase nye sbb concentration,ngn positoning kurg ckit tp leh d train kn ...

Post Thanks / Like
    nmpk gaye nye crackfix xkn kuar bulan 11 ni...mungkin bulan 12 or taun dpan xpn xkuar

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aimax View Post
    haha same la mind kite...bru nk post psldfnd ni smlm tptertido akaka...
    die ni mmg hbat sjak 2011 ag...
    tp kalo tgok stat ag sesuai jd DM ase nye sbb concentration,ngn positoning kurg ckit tp leh d train kn ...
    yup, conc. dgn pos. lemah, tapi bila digandingkan dgn burdisso, mantap~

Quote Originally Posted by aimax View Post
    nmpk gaye nye crackfix xkn kuar bulan 11 ni...mungkin bulan 12 or taun dpan xpn xkuar
    mcm xde can nak men pirate FM13,
    xpe, tunggu FM14 la

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by kaizat View Post
    yup, conc. dgn pos. lemah, tapi bila digandingkan dgn burdisso, mantap~

mcm xde can nak men pirate FM13,
    xpe, tunggu FM14 la
    wah aimax suke gak burdisso ni...jd kaizat xtry main ag la FM13 ni??
    mantap wo (wlpn dpt main separuh jd la smntara tgu crackfix)..
    aimax skan nk bentuk squad wondrkid bru dgn malaga...
    nt nk masuk kn NAZMI FAIZ(slh satu wonderkid FM13) dlm skuad ni...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.