PDA

View Full Version : Wearing facemask during Covid

birthsunny
14-01-21, 07:06 AM
Hi guys, i want to ask which facemask that good to wear during this pandemic since my skin always got rashes. :apologetic:

catwang
14-01-21, 07:09 AM
U can try brand vircas medic. Got both disposable and fabric facemask. You can choose which one suitable for you.

cyclebin10
14-01-21, 07:13 AM
If you do have an allergy to your current face mask, treat your face allergy first before attempting to try on another type of face mask or consider taking a break from unnecessary cosmetics

goodpoint
14-01-21, 07:17 AM
U can try brand vircas medic. Got both disposable and fabric facemask. You can choose which one suitable for you.

I prefer disposable facemask over the fabric one as you need to wash it afterwards.

imaxtothemax
14-01-21, 07:37 AM
Hi guys, i want to ask which facemask that good to wear during this pandemic since my skin always got rashes. :apologetic:

Better go for local brand as all material used for the facemask are traceable by the source compared to the one that you buy from China or unknown sources.

catwang
14-01-21, 07:41 AM
Better go for local brand as all material used for the facemask are traceable by the source compared to the one that you buy from china. Medicos, vircas n empro are trusted local brand you can find at watson

Thats true tho. China face mask quite thin but they claim it's 3 ply. I only wear empro face coz inner layer quite soft and not rough like other brand. Also not hurt my ears if worn for a long time.

cyclebin10
14-01-21, 07:46 AM
Last time I didnt know empro got colourful facemask because the proper one hard to find coloured.Mostly comes with blue color,and boring to see.huhu

Sepultunen
14-01-21, 09:21 PM

i usually buy from rm 2 shop or diy, they sell them in boxes, quite good but i forgot the brand. i guess you can try go to diy online website

Sepultunen
14-01-21, 09:22 PM

i thought fabric face mask such as the cloth one doesnt prevent us from getting the virus?

Sepultunen
14-01-21, 09:23 PM
I didnt know empro got colourful facemask but the material is good one. It quite difficult to find colourful that got 3 ply these days

there is plenty of colorful mask online, but usually from china and takes quite some time to reach malaysia

Kila11
15-01-21, 07:18 AM
i thought fabric face mask such as the cloth one doesnt prevent us from getting the virus?

Now got 3 ply already for fabric mask but dont simply buy any mask. Brand vircas medic got all required certificate so confirm 3 ply

ZanaOP
15-01-21, 07:26 AM
I didnt trust face mask from china bcoz i used to buy them before. But the material is really thin. i dont think that face mask will give full protection from risk infection. Now i wear medicos brand only as ASTM TYPE II with BFE 98%

11Alia
15-01-21, 07:42 AM
Me too. I also got pimple when wearing china face mask. Empro brand not only 3 ply but material also comfortable to wear

Sepultunen
15-01-21, 10:50 AM
Now got 3 ply already for fabric mask but dont simply buy any mask. Brand vircas medic got all required certificate so confirm 3 ply

i mean the cotton mask such as the ones from puma and adidas

Sepultunen
15-01-21, 10:51 AM
Me too. I also got pimple when wearing china face mask. Empro brand not only 3 ply but material also comfortable to wear

what brand you buy cause i always wear china face mask but my face is fine

Sepultunen
15-01-21, 10:53 AM
I didnt trust face mask from china bcoz i used to buy them before. But the material is really thin. i dont think that face mask will give full protection from risk infection. Now i wear medicos brand only as ASTM TYPE II with BFE 98%

i buy some masks from online seller as well, its thicker than china and easy cause dont have to go to the shop

Diana93
16-01-21, 11:36 AM
what brand you buy cause i always wear china face mask but my face is fine

i never look at the brand i just bought the cheapest mask

Diana93
16-01-21, 11:37 AM
i buy some masks from online seller as well, its thicker than china and easy cause dont have to go to the shop

where do you get their contacts? i saw some seller on facebook and ig but afraid might get scammed

Diana93
16-01-21, 11:39 AM

i saw a lot people buying but some mask from local designer such as rizman ruzaini has filter in it so i guess its okay

Lisa11
16-01-21, 07:59 PM
i never look at the brand i just bought the cheapest mask

I think it's useless if buying cheapest face mask but fake 3 ply. You need to look the brand whether the material is okay or not. Empro brand also quite cheap.

Adli13
16-01-21, 08:10 PM

Vircas medic & empro also got BFE 98% so confirm 3 ply. I always buy these 2 brand to my grandparents as they like the skin friendly material.

birthsunny
16-01-21, 08:16 PM

I already tried these one as the material is comfortable n suitable to wear for hours. Easy to find it at watson. Btw, thanks for ur suggestion.

birthsunny
16-01-21, 08:18 PM

I'm not sure about other brand face mask but i rather wear surgical face mask as not sure that one 3 ply or not

Sepultunen
17-01-21, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure about other brand face mask but i rather wear surgical face mask as not sure that one 3 ply or not

yeah me too, i dont trust clothing mask it only looks fashionable but doesnt guarantee us not getting virus

cyclebin10
20-01-21, 10:25 AM

now i think all drugstore also provide online store. i usually buy beauty or health from shopee watsons.sometimes got promotion.lazada also have

https://shopee.com.my/watsons.my
https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/watsons-malaysia/