PDA

View Full Version : [Tips][Triks]Buat Duit Dengan Klik ✯Exponential Return✯ [No Investment][No Downloads]

ennyoes
05-02-13, 07:31 PM
Do you want to know a method where you can earn hundreds of dollars for doing nothing? Well the short and blunt answer is you can't. There are no methods where you can get lots of money for doing nothing, but there are a few that require a little work up to 5 minutes a day and some patience. If you follow these rules and not try to take any short cuts I guarantee you will be making a large amount of money every month that will just keep adding up and growing exponentially.

Well here is how can you do it...

The key to making it big in these kinds of industries is referrals you aren't going to make much with some script that clicks some links. Now referrals can be hard to get if you don't know what you are doing, but that is why I am here to help you.

The first step is to signup: Here (http://www.neobux.com/?rh=64327433787A6572)

Make sure you use real information, this is a legit website and your information won't be shared with a bunch of 3rd parties.

Step:1

This will take you a few minutes a day for a 3-5 days.

Just click all of your ads every day shouldn't take more than a few minutes. After a few days you will see you have $3, which is pretty good but here is when you can start to multiply that exponentially.

Step:2

Once you have about $3 is when you can start to invest. You could invest when you get 75 cents but there is no point as you won't be able to maintain your referrals as you won't have enough money and they will be taking away from you.

Step 3:
Rent your referrals! Here is how it works you would buy a referral for x and you would get x. You would lose a penny per referral but that person would be your referral forever and they would most likely click more than 10 ads in their lifetime meaning you are pretty much guaranteed to gain. Even sometimes up to several dollars per person!

Step 4:

Repeat! Keep repeating this process till you have thousands of referrals. The more referrals you get the more money you can make meaning the more referrals you can buy! I wouldn't recommend cashing out till you have a few thousand then you can make hundreds of dollars every day very easily.

I hope you guys make it big and have fun

Leave a reply here with any questions or concerns.