Find The Inspiration (idea2 utk customize)

Launchers (Play Store or Black Market)

• ADWLauncher EX
  • LauncherPro Plus
  • Holo Launcher
  • SPB Shell 3D
  • Go Launcher
  • 360 Launcher

LockscreensWidgetLocker Lockscreen

1. Go to your widget locker settings by clicking on the little settings button in the top right of the screen or by pressing your settings soft key on the lower bezel of your phone.
  2. Once you are in settings go to Look & Feel -- Layout. Once in layout menu window, unchecked automatically determine grid size. This really opens up the diversity of widget locker...
  3. I have my grid size at 8 rows and 7 columns so that I can fit lots of Widgets. Keep in mind I am not using the theme you are asking about so you will have to experiment to see what works for you.
  4. NOW TO REMOVE THE ANCHOR On the layout menu window the anchor is the greyed out part of the layout grid with two sliders. It is below the black squares on the white background. The anchor does not rotate when switched to landscape mode and can cause issues with certain Widgets. Whenever I use widget Locker I always remove the anchor completely.
  5. To remove the anchor: DRAG THE CIRCLE WITH ARROWS IN IT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LAYOUT SO THAT THE GREY PART (THE ANCHOR) IS GONE AND ONLY THE WHITE BACKGROUND AND BLACK SQARES (THE GRID) IS VISIBLE.
  6. Click save

MiLocker

GO Locker

Wallpapers

Customizable WidgetsDesktop VisualizeR

Beautiful Widgets

Minimalistic Text

ExtDateWidgetXL (Play Store)One More Clock Widget (Play Store)Tajm (Play Store)Ultimate Custom Clock Widget

• http://uccw.blogspot.com/
  • download dr playstore..then file uzip leh cari kat forum xda..care nak buat,copy n paste file uzip kat folder sdcard/UltimateCustomClockWidget..then import file dr folder td..pastu g la add widget kat homescreen

Let's Start

1. Pilih wallpaper yg berkenan
  2. Aku pilih ADW Launcher EX(depends kat korg nak pki launcher ape,taste masing2)
  3. Customize icon kat homescreen

• Long Press kat homescreen then add shorcuts,applications
  • Long Press kat iconi then pilih edit
  • Tkan kat pic then pilih select picture, gallery
  • Icons korg leh cari kat http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=824656
  • Lepas download icons,extract file then ltak dlm satu folder Icons (senang nak cari nanti)
  • Then tambah la pape widget yg korg suke

Examples

*kat dropbox ni byk wallpapers,icons and font yg korg leh download..thanks to blackbearblanc

UCCW Skins

How to set fullscreen wallpaper

• Download Wallpaper Wizardrii from Play Store
  • Lepas install g kat more.preference,,then pilih standard option..pilih default directory yg korg save wallpapers..pas pilih wallpaper yg korg nak,tkan set..crop exact..adjust bg full screen..

*make back up in case anything happens

~~
~~GOOD LUCK~~