Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: last for years

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    this one is the best hahaha. because u can also fit in to wash your mattress and pillow! so no need to go dobi after this y'allz
    That's whyy, very recommended to those who wanna try on for the first time. Plus it has so many special built in features in there.. So, when washing we can multitask like how we want hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    @birthsunny I wonder whether the stainmaster feature truly performs its job. I mean, are you sure it can remove any kind of dirt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catwang View Post
    @birthsunny I wonder whether the stainmaster feature truly performs its job. I mean, are you sure it can remove any kind of dirt?
    yes it is! it has stainmaster and activefoam also. which both are made to remove dirts easily and better. so even if u use little detergent, ur clothes are pristine like neww

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggertorn View Post
    That's whyy, very recommended to those who wanna try on for the first time. Plus it has so many special built in features in there.. So, when washing we can multitask like how we want hehe
    yeah. hence why i really like that model. especially its new, easy to use as well since its auto https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-...v11fx2lmy.html

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by birthsunny View Post
    yes it is! it has stainmaster and activefoam also. which both are made to remove dirts easily and better. so even if u use little detergent, ur clothes are pristine like neww
    Well, I see. Interesting, which makes sense given how frequently people mention Panasonic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 1