Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Croobo mini washing machine

Post Thanks / Like

Croobo mini washing machine

Hello - has anyone purchased the Croobo mini washing machine and if so what are your thoughts so far? I did a search, but did not see any user experiences yet, unless I just missed it. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by misskey View Post
    Hello - has anyone purchased the Croobo mini washing machine and if so what are your thoughts so far? I did a search, but did not see any user experiences yet, unless I just missed it. Thanks!
    i used it before but before corona lah i bought it coz i loves to travel. and at the hotel i just wash my clothes but just if i stay for a week. why? do u want to use for ur daily life? if yes, that thing is not recommended due it too small!

Post Thanks / Like
    im using it too when i just move to my rent house and yeahh it is too small and not so clean laaah ..
    used it for 2 months like that, then it not functional anymore .. the motor burn so maybe u need to think twice before buy it ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tinaqish View Post
    im using it too when i just move to my rent house and yeahh it is too small and not so clean laaah ..
    used it for 2 months like that, then it not functional anymore .. the motor burn so maybe u need to think twice before buy it ..
    really not worth if want to use for daily.
    Last edited by ratatu; 10-03-22 at 04:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by youngmaria10 View Post
    i used it before but before corona lah i bought it coz i loves to travel. and at the hotel i just wash my clothes but just if i stay for a week. why? do u want to use for ur daily life? if yes, that thing is not recommended due it too small!
    just buy the larger washer because of course you will need to wash blanket, comforter and etc if you use daily

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ratatu View Post
    really not worth if want to use for daily. i think for daily use can use panasonic. i really love this brand
    ikrrrr! panasonic? washer ? i'm looking for a brand new washer too due my current washer is 2nd hand ..
    at 1st, everything is fine but now, i got itchy and redness appear around my body ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ratatu View Post
    really not worth if want to use for daily.
    Nowadays ppl want to jimat only, most of use probably buy 2nd hand washers. Hmm.
    Last edited by gerbangara; 10-03-22 at 04:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tinaqish View Post
    at 1st, everything is fine but now, i got itchy and redness appear around my body ..
    Thats bad, even use 2nd hand shuld not happen, probably need to wash ur drums.
    Last edited by gerbangara; 10-03-22 at 04:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbangara View Post
    please get yourself new washer with blue ag+ features like panasonic. actually there are a lot of features when you buy washer pls buy the one that has blueag+, stain master.
    what is all abouutt?? please explain coz im quite newbie in this washer thingy and im looking for the new washer too.
    but is that bulky washer? u know condo house got limited spaces.

Post Thanks / Like

Server sponsored by SyokHost.Com

Quote Originally Posted by gerbangara View Post
    you use which one? i also use panasonic but the latest one. the washer got so many features on it.
    yes true. i love the stain master features so much. even the little dirty can be removed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.